We are recruiting for experienced heating / gas engineers with Commercial and Domestic ACS to work on a mobile basis across the South and East Yorkshire areas. Completing PPM and reactive maintenance, servicing and fault finding and boiler/controls to prestigious multiple-contracts. The plant room will cover both Commercial and domestic boilers plus general HVAC and plumbing maintenance. Must be willing to submit to a DBS check.
The role is permanent paying 32k basic
40 hours/week basic
half hour travel each way
30 days incl stat.
Personal use on van (declared)
- provide heating and gas engineering support to large scale commercial, educational and government facilities.
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to:
boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers, wet plumbing including radiators, pipework, tanks and cylinders flow and return etc...plus some HVAC plant and general building services maintenance.
The boilers will cover Commercial and domestic systems
- complete service and fault finding on occupied sites
- complete major boiler re-wire and modernisation with BMS and heating control systems (if electrical 17th)
- Qualified Heating/Combustion Engineer with Commercial ACS
- Domestic ACS
- Experience of service and maintenance operations across mobile contracts
- willingness to complete general plumbing duties and overlap with AHU, fan coil maintenance
- experience of Building Services (HVAC industry) - willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
- valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.