The chance to work for a leading FM service provider as a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer. Covering several sites on one of their flagship contracts.
The client is a leading FM service provider based out of central London. Currently winning some exciting new contracts and looking for a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join their team.
As a commercial Gas Engineer your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Reactive maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of commercial gas equipment
- Boilers, chillers, cooling towers etc.
The successful candidate will have experience in commercial gas engineering and hold a valid commercial gas ticket. Applicants must also have a full clean driving licence as this is a mobile role
- The salary for this role is £38K
- Van and Fuel card will be provided
- Career progression
- The opportunity to work for one of the leading FM service providers in the UK
- Commercial Gas Engineer