Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Gas Technician / Breakdown Engineer / Installation Engineer / CoNGLP1 / COCN1 / CIGA1 / CORT1 / ICPN1 / TPCP1/1A / CPA 1 / Commercial Service
Commercial Gas Engineer is needed by our client, a well-established bespoke manufacturer and installer of air conditioning and ventilation, to be based in Rhyl (Wales).
They specialise in the design, production, servicing and maintenance of air-conditioning, ventilation, dust and fume extraction, gas… you name it - they provide it all.
Their clientbase include retail establishments, offices, schools and hospitals across North Wales and the North West.
With over 30 years' experience, they are now on the lookout for a new member to join their team.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a commercial gas engineer
- Experience in the following: breakdown and installation of commercial gas fired boilers, water heaters, radiant tube & cabinet heaters
- Qualifications in the following: CoNGLP1, COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPCP1/1A, CPA 1
- Experience in the service and breakdown of oil fired heating appliance & gas fired commercial catering equipment
- Understanding of automatic control principles
- Electrical experience
- Previous experience working with air handling units
- Qualifications in the following: CCCN1, COMCAT1, COMCAT 2, COMCAT 3, OFT10-101, OFT10-105E, OFT10-600a or 17TH Edition IET Wiring Regulations
Some of the great benefits they have on offer include:
- Ongoing Training
- Fuel Card
If this role sounds of interest, hit on the APPLY button now.
- Commercial Gas Engineer / Commercial Gas Technician / Breakdown Engineer / Installation Engineer / CoNGLP1 / COCN1 / CIGA1 / CORT1 / ICPN1 / TPCP1/1A