Location: South Manchester
Salary: Salary £28,000 - £32,000 + package
My client are a well established organisation based in South Manchester who are currently looking to add an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to their team to work on Industrial and Commercial Premises.
You will be carrying out predominantly commercial heating fault finding, repairs, servicing and installation in commercial premises dealing with reputable and well respected customers in the North West Area.
• Must have the relevant ACS qualifications with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience.
• All engineers must have an excellent understanding of the workings of boiler, heating units and be confident in fault finding on gas/oil burners and boilers, repairs and servicing.
• The successful candidate will also be knowledgeable in system configurations for installation and upgrading of these systems.
• Motivated with excellent verbal and customer service skills.
• Must be comfortable with the use of a PDA based system.
• Willing of a DBS background check due to customer site requirements.
• Knowledge of electrics would be preferable.
• Salary £28,000 - £32,000 with expenses
• Company Vehicle for Business and pleasure
• NEST pension Scheme
• Company mobile phone & PDA
• 40 hours per week
• Overtime available
• Company uniform
If you are interested in this position, please give Zoe Hartshorn a call on for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job