Commercial Gas Engineer - Northampton & Surrounding areas - £31,000 to £36,000 annum + Overtime and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A HVAC design, installation, commissioning and maintenance company who are a leading player in the Mechanical and Electrical Building Services sector.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Commercial Gas Engineer?
- Must live in Northampton or a nearby Town/ City
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
- Experience on/ with Commercial Boilers - installs, maintenance, service and repair.
- Experience with HVAC is essential.
- Experience working within Health, Leisure, Retail, Industrial and Educational environments.
- 17th Edition/ basic Electrical skills are desirable.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across the Northamptonshire Region carrying out service, maintenance, repairs within Commercial properties.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Competitive salary
- Company car or car allowance
- 20 days holiday (+ public holidays & Christmas shutdown)
- Private Health Care
- 10 day sick pay
- Annual & wellness bonus
- Pension scheme with Employer contribution
- An excellent working environment, opportunities for career progression and further technical and personal development
- Job security
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button.