Orka Financial is currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Manager to join a FMCG business on a 12 month contract covering maternity.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for a £200m division - Financial business partnering with various sales teams, delivering through and leading two dedicated Analysts and three shared reports (who work across and support the whole Commercial Finance team with line management responsibility for these individuals). Leveraging analysis and insight provided by direct reports, the role exists to provide decision support, Commercial Finance control and help influence decision making to deliver business objectives.
Commercial Finance Business Partnering & Control (60%)
- Provide constructive challenge and insight
- Overall Management of Pricing, Promotions and Trade Terms
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly analysis/reporting
- Latest Estimate and Budget Process
- Financial control
- Operating profit reporting by account
- 24-month business planning cycle
Leadership of direct and shared reports (25%)
Process improvement (15%)
Qualifications, Competencies & Behaviours Required
- Leadership - demonstrable experience of leading others in achieving objectives and fulfilling their potential by providing support, direction and feedback. Actively seeks and considers a broad spectrum of ideas from all possible sources.
- Communicates & Collaborates Effectively - builds positive working relationships, working across functional boundaries to provide clarity of insight and recommendations. Creates commitment by reconciling seemingly conflicting goals.
- Strategic Focus - makes good decisions and recommendations based on understanding the business at an appropriate level of detail and is able to influence plans.
- Drive for Results - demonstrable ability to meet deadlines, involving others to maximise what can be achieved, monitoring and driving results frequently.
- Embraces Change - is opens to new ideas and enjoys identifying root causes of issues and generating potential solutions, adapting own behaviour in response to change.
- Customer Focus - understands and actively anticipates customer needs, empowering reports to own resolution of issues.
- CIMA qualified or equivalent - possessing a broad knowledge of Finance techniques and practices
- Good knowledge of Excel, experience of accounting systems - SAP, TPM and Cognos preferable
This role is working remotely initially, with a phased and flexible return to the office (near Heathrow) in September 2021. FMCG experience is highly desirable.
- Commercial Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'