Full time Commercial Coordinator required, to work as part of a small team in a busy modern office. Packaging Aids Ltd is a UK wholesaler and supplier within the packaging equipment and consumables market. We have suppliers from all around the world with our sales focus mainly on the UK and Europe.
- Provide support to others within the Commercial Team
- Will take the lead in identifying and vetting potential new suppliers
- Monitoring existing supplier performance
- Analysing product sales trends and order patterns
- Assisting in drafting and managing contract documentation
- Close liaison with both procurement and sales department will be essential.
- As this role grows it is likely to involve extensive travel
Key Competencies, Skills & Behaviours
- Ability and willingness to learn new concepts, skills and techniques
- Ability to clearly communicate using different mediums
- Proven team working skills
- Must have strong inter-personal skills and be self-motivated
- Able to establish effective business relationships based on mutual respect and trust
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- A "can do" approach to work and the satisfaction of customers’ requirements
- Awareness of limitations and the ability to escalate when necessary.
- Strong IT Skills excel in particular
- Experience of working with databases and procedures
- Essential - 'A’ Level / High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent - Graduate entry level
- Commercial Experience (approx. 12 months)
Working hours are Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm.
Please send your C.V. to: - Julia Edmeades, PA Ltd, Lords Way, Basildon, Essex,SS13 1TN.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job