Commercial Contracts Manager - Gas
Building Services/FM Company
Office Based in Romford - also covering East London/Essex
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm + involvement in call out rota
£50,000 - £55,000
My client, a leading Building Services and Facilities Management company who work with both commercial and residential clients, are currently recruiting for an experienced and gas qualified (domestic and commercial) Commercial Contracts Manager to be responsible for managing strategic contracts and supplier performance, and the delivery of project works in accordance with agreed management procedures.
Main duties shall include but are not limited to:
· To provide operational supplier performance management for a portfolio of allocated contracts.
· To assist and facilitate in all aspects of the commercial contract portfolio procurement in conjunction with procurement and technical specialists.
· To explore opportunities for collaboration across all sectors & industries.
· To be responsible for the achievement, calculation, monitoring and reporting of savings for the portfolio of contracts allocated.
· To negotiate Statements of Work with clients and subcontractors.
· Responsible for the delivery of planned commitments to the client, managing performance to SLAs and against KPIs.
· To carry out surveys and produce technical specifications, drawings and any other documentation as required.
· Provide technical support and advice.
· To manage a team of Contracts Managers / Supervisors
· To organise and attend regular contract meetings.
· Experience of working in teams and managing all on site labour and performing risk assessments and method statements.
· Experience in commercial negotiation with clients, customers and sub-contractors
· Knowledge and an ability to refer to applicable industry standards such as British
· Standards, ACOPs, CIBSE, TMs, and an understanding of the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
· The ability to establish and maintain effective, professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation and persuasion skills
· Strong analytical, numeracy and literacy skills
· Commercial and Domestic gas tickets
· Confident use of office IT systems and programs especially word processing and spreadsheet programmes.
· Ability to produce high quality written reports
· Full clean driving licence
Benefits to include:
· Car Allowance
· Mobile Phone
· Pension Scheme
- Contract Management
- Staff Management
- Gas Manager
- KPI Monitoring
- Commercial Contracts Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'