Commercial Claims Technician
Kingston upon Thames
£25,000 to £30,000
Our client, a leading independent insurance broker, is currently looking for a Commercial Claims Technician.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage your own client portfolio and provide a claims service to clients, in conjunction with the company’s claims procedure.
- Process claims under delegated authority schemes in accordance with requirements of insurers and Claims Manager.
- Inform insurers of claims / circumstances as soon as possible after they are notified to us and in accordance with latest judicial regulations.
- Negotiate settlement proposals with insurers to the best interest of the client.
- Provide claims advice to clients, managing expectations from the outset and ensuring that they are kept informed and advised of necessary developments.
- Ideally looking for a Claims Handler with a background within Commercial Claims, gained from experience working as a Broker. Candidates will ideally also have a broad knowledge of all commercial classes.
- You will be a confident communicator with excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job