Commercial Auto Electrician
Salary/Package - £23,000 - £30,000
Location - Gloucestershire
My client, an established specialist vehicle manufacturer, currently require a Senior Service Engineer for a depot based technician role.
- Carry out installation of auto electrics
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Suitable candidates will have served an apprenticeship and may have transferable skills from the Auto or Materials Handling sectors.
- Strong electrical skills.
- The ability to interpret data from diagnostic testing.
- To be flexible and willing to travel to cover breakdowns at short notice if required
- Self motivated and have the ability to work to the highest standards.
If you believe this role is of interest, please click apply now!
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Lee Scarth, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- auto electrics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job