Commercial Assessor Trainer in Electrical
We are recruiting for aCommercial Assessor Trainer in Electricalto join our outstanding and expanding friendly team at ourCrawley Campus. You will join us on a bank basis working variable hours, and in return, we will offer a competitive rate of£40 - £50 per hour.
The Chichester College Groupis the largest provider of further education in Sussex and is comprised of 5 Colleges based at Chichester, Crawley, Worthing, Haywards Heath, and Brinsbury near Pulborough which is land-based. Through our Colleges, we educate and train around 25,000 full and part-time students every year and provide teaching excellence to meet the future needs of the regions' employers.
In return for joining us as ourCommercial Assessor Trainer in Electricalwe will offer you:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave package
- Discounted private medical care
- Subsidised gym membership plus more
Key Responsibilities of ourCommercial Assessor Trainer in Electrical:
- Supporting the development of candidates’ knowledge, skills and behaviours throughout their course
- Applying theoretical and practical learning in practical work environments
- Effectively participating in and complying with all administrative aspects of awarding body requirements where required, alongside the College Quality Assurance and Evaluation processes
- Training and/or assessing candidates to awarding organisation standards
- Developing and maintaining the current course material
- Completing relevant documentation in an accurate and organised manner, ensuring candidates are monitored and assessed against awarding body standards
- Attending regular standardisation/team meetings, as required
- Meeting regularly with the Lead IQA
Our idealCommercial Assessor Trainer in Electrical should have the below skills and experience:
- Level 2 in literacy and numeracy
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical Installation
- Level 3 Assessor Award (TAQA or equivalent) or willingness to work towards
- Relevant and recent vocational experience in the relevant industry sector
- Experience of interpreting, developing and delivering training sessions
- Demonstrable experience of a candidate and employer centric approach to delivery
If you would like to learn more about ourCommercial Assessor Trainer in Electricalrole then please click 'Apply’today!
Closing date:Thursday12th August 2021
Interview date:w/c 13th September 2021
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'