* Manage the operational support required in creating, developing and delivering marketing campaigns to promote services through selected media partners
* Organise and co-ordinate the marketing approval process with Partners/ Media Partners/Technical Development areas and agency suppliers to ensure the accurate and compliant delivery of affinity marketing initiatives
* Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of Direct Mailing campaigns to promote seminar events with media partners that take place with readers across the UK
* Oversee effective database management to ensure adherence with Data Protection rules (including GDPR) and efficient collation of campaign reporting providing detailed MI
* Project plan the internal workflow requirements with Digital Marketing Team/Digital Agencies and Design Team/Design Agencies
In addition to this the role will also be responsible for budget management and financial reporting, hosting partner and suppliers meetings, researching content for online articles and publications and all competitor analysis.
You will have strong operational and multi-channel campaign management experience, database management skills, strong communication and organisational skills and ideally, marketing experience gained within a financial services organisation.
For further information please contact Jo Aldred, REED Marketing & Creative on 01793 508490 or email me at email@example.com.....or simply apply online!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job