We are looking for a commercial account executive to join the team and further contribute to the already successful business. You’ll enter an extremely friendly atmosphere to which a good attitude and performance is rewarded and encouraged, as well as the opportunity to further progress your skills and ultimately your career.
In order to be successful you must have the skills to obtain new business, manage existing business, managing customer accounts, and have the ability to build strong relationships and rapport with existing and new clients.
Your duties will include:
- Operating new and existing business capacity targeting accounts
- Take ownership of customer accounts, resolving enquiries and problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintaining a positive and growing relationship with customers
- Leads will be provided through a variety of sources and you will also have the opportunity to assist in the development of the sales strategy
- To own and effectively manage assigned commercial product promotions and sales campaigns
- To maintain technical knowledge and customer servicing skills.
- Proven new business and commercial insurance experience
- Sound technical knowledge of different commercial insurance products
- Experience working for an insurance broker
- Experience in providing specialised sales advise in the insurance market
- A thorough understanding of the insurance market
Those with or working towards exams with The CII, will have an advantage and you will be encouraged to continue your professional development.
- Commercial Insurance
- Account Executives
- Account Handlers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job