Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: The Company are offering excellent rates
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Command and Control Project Engineer Job Description:
Working on the Land Ceptor programme, which is moving into the In Service Support Life Cycle Phase. The Land Ceptor project is moving in to 'In Service Support' that will include delivery of a number of software uplifts each year with much of the work V&V & certification with additional support in the New Business area.
Responsibilities will depend upon background skills, knowledge and interest of the candidates, but may include;
* Carryout tasks identified to successfully delivery the Subsystem CofDs.
* Delivery to agreed performance targets cost and schedule.
* Assisting with the planning of requirement verification and organisation of evidence production.
* Assisting with evidence statement generation and review.
* Supporting the acceptance of Land Ceptor and any evidence generation.
* Background in System Engineering
* Awareness of Systems Engineering principles.
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge of Rhapsody and UML beneficial but not essential
* Knowledge of Software development
Practical Knowledge in one or more of the following areas……………
- Use of DOORS for requirement management, tracking and mapping certification evidence
- System testing including the production of related documentation
- Interface specification
Software technology and design/validation methods
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'