An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Collections Case Executive to join the Recoveries Department based in Leeds City Centre.
The post holder will assist with undertaking the recoveries strategy for each client and take the appropriate actions within the service level agreements
About Optima Legal
Optima Legal is a fully regulated law firm that enjoys a successful 30 year track record of providing the UKs leading financial services organisations and corporate institutions with a range of customer focussed legal services.
Part of Capita plc, Optima Legal successfully combine over 30 years’ experience as a trusted law firm with the operational expertise of the UK’s leading technology-enabled business process outsourcing provider.
Optima Legal has an exciting growth agenda for 2017 and beyond, with a dynamic new service strategy now in place and new substantial client contracts already secured. Due to this continued success we are looking for people to come and join us and be part of our exciting journey. Whether you’re looking for greater recognition for your skills and experience, an opportunity to raise your profile and quickly advance your career or even a better work life balance, we can help you achieve your goals.
- Meet all service level agreements
- Negotiate appropriate payments and maximise recovery opportunities if required
- Trace customers in line with agreed processes and procedures
- Achieve all targets set by team manager
- Deal with disputes, complex matters and complaints
- Own and manage caseload from instruction to closure
- Use most effective and productive methods to deal with cases quickly and effectively
- Diarise cases accordingly
- Send all correspondence and post for scanning
- Liaise with Litigation teams when necessary
- Conduct quality checks as agreed with team manager
- Provide advice and assistance to colleagues on case work
- Assist with project work and other ad-hoc tasks when required
- Ensure risks are identified and offer feedback and solutions where applicable
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of training material
- Deputise in absence of team manager
- Work with team manager to develop and maintain relations with clients
- Advise clients of available options
- Create, review and send client reports
- Manage client expectations
- Deliver client training where required
Your skills and experience
- Wide range of knowledge and experience of debt types and debt collection
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Understands the importance of Compliance, vulnerable debtors and TCF guidelines
- Proven track record of ability to build strong relationship with clients
- Displays personal commitment and enthusiasm
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation and prioritising skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt well to change
- Experience of producing MI
- Experience of complaint handling
- Familiarity with and management of KPI’s and productivity measures
What’s in it for you?
At Optima Legal, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27 days with service and the option to purchase even more) , relevant qualification sponsorship (terms apply), pension scheme, company life assurance and access to a wealth of voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, additional life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now
- Customer Service