Have you got previous Collections Agent or Customer Service experience? Are you committed to delivering excellent customer service? Do you have the drive to work in a targeted environment and be rewarded for your dedication to excellent customer service?
If yes, we want to hear from you! This is an exciting chance to join an established team as a Collections Agent, and work for a Merthyr Tydfil based, nationally recognised employer with great future prospects.
Job title: Collections Agent
Salary: £15,425 + monthly bonus up to £350
Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8am and 8pm, plus every other Saturday 8am to 4pm (day off in lieu)
Start Date: 1st October 2018
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
What's on offer?
As well as a competitive basic salary, as a Collections Agent, you can expect the following great benefits as part of your package:
- Monthly bonus to reward you for your hard work and commitment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off
- Opportunity to work for a Gold Standard Investor in People
- Free parking onsite
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health cash plan
- Contributory pension
- Death in service benefit
- Excellent coaching, training and additional benefits including an online discount portal
- Professional yet friendly, team focussed environment with supportive team leaders and senior managers
- Close to public transport links
The job role
As part of an expert team, the Collections Agent will help customers find the right solution - whether that's agreeing a manageable arrangement or signposting them to free debt advice.
You will be responsible for talking to customers over the phone to establish a mutually agreeable solution, taking into account their personal circumstances. This is followed up by periodic reviews ensuring customers are always treated fairly.
It is important that all customers are provided with the highest level of customer service, and you will tailor your approach to their individual needs.
The Collections Agent role is full time, working 37.5 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern between 8am and 8pm Mon - Fri and 8am to 4pm every other Saturday. All new Advisors undergo a thorough, three week induction programme, during which working hours will be 9am to 5pm Mon - Fri.
The Successful Candidate
For your Collections Agent application to be successful applicants must possess the following key skills:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Confident in working towards targets
- The ability to build a rapport with all kinds of people
- The ability to resolve issues in a positive way
All applicants will be subject to DBS and CCJ checks.
- customer service
- debt collection
- contact centre
- collections agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'