Are you interested in gaining work experience within a global company? Are you looking for work to give yourself an excellent footing to secure a permanent role or more temporary contracts? If yes, our client would love to speak with you!
Due to current growth, we are recruiting for a Collections Agent to join an established business in Cardiff Bay.
Job Title: Collections Agent
Contract: Temporary (3 month contract) - potential extension
Location: Cardiff Bay
Salary: £8.00 - £10.00 per hour (depending on experience - not essential)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Start Date: April 2018 (ASAP)
Our client in Cardiff Bay is looking for candidates with an enthusiasm and focus for speaking to people over the telephone, customer service and working to targets. Prior experience of office based work is important for your application to be successful. This is a great role and will suit anyone with a professional mindset who is looking for a return to work or first step into a successful and large employer.
- Written and oral communication skills including via telephone
- Resilient and target focussed, particularly persuasive ability
- Time management and organisational skills
- Able to work to own initiative as well as part of a team
- Punctual and reliable with a focussed attitude
- Familiarity with IT systems, including Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working as a Collections Agent in an office environment
- An understanding of working to service level agreements
Successful candidates will be required to clear financial background checks and be able to provide information for referencing (employment and personal references) to cover the last 3 years. If the above role in Cardiff Bay is of interest and relevance to you, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job