This is a great opportunity working for a growing company based on the outskirts of London as a Collections Agent. As a Collections Agent and key member of a well organised and highly motivated collections team, you will responsible for collecting and processing arrears payments by phone whilst recognising customer vulnerability and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken. Additionally the Collections Agent will be providing general account maintenance and administrative support throughout the collections process. The duties of the Collections Agent include:
- Outbound calls with the primary function of recovering outstanding debts in high volume
- Outbound calls to customers who are not maintaining payments in line with their Agreement with us "The Lender"
- Utilising negotiation and influencing skills with customers to agree satisfactory repayment plans
- Clear documentation of all outcome’s on collection calls and within collection emails including promise to pay dates, Up to date contact information and work details
- Utilising forbearance options in line with agreed mandate and TCF principles
- Provide customer service in relation to collection issues whilst ensuring excellent call quality
- Recognising customer vulnerability and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken, in line with the relevant policy to drive the best outcome for the customer
- Manage and resolve inbound queries
- Process customer payment.
- Monitor and update systems to identify outstanding debts and act on a timely basis to ensure recovery of funds
- Perform assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Operations Manager
We are willing to offer a salary of up to £23,000pa depending on experience, plus a monthly bonus if targets are met. There is also a pension scheme and your own Perkbox account.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job