CNC Setter Operator
A large and highly successful Engineering, Machining and Fabrication company requires experienced CNC Setter Operators to be based at their site at Blackburn, Lancashire.
Haas Miller, Fanuc Turner, Siemens Turner
Hours of work are alternating early and late shifts:
Week 1: 8am - 2pm Mon - Thur, 6am - 11am Fri
Week 2: 2pm - 10pm Mon - Thur, 11am - 4pm Fri.
Night-shift (10.00pm - 6.00am) positions are also available, for Mazak Turners and Mazak Millers
Skills / Experience Required:
- Must be time served with post qualification experience in a technical machining background
- Ability to set and edit programmes on Fanuc or Haas or Siemens or Mazak controls
- Experience of multi axis turning centres
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts
- Working with various materials including exotic grade alloys
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team.
If you are interested in the roles please submit your CV for consideration.
- CNC Programming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"