Our client is a world leading, automotive manufacturer of prestige and high valued motor vehicles. With an ever-evolving heritage, truly exciting future and two of the world's most iconic brands, our client is revered across the globe continually pushing the boundaries of innovation and redefining the benchmark for excellence, setting the standards others want to follow.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced CNC Programmer to join their team. This role is offered on an ongoing contract basis with long term, ongoing or permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
You will be working alongside a group of skilled technicians assisting with the preparation of model vehicles, which are one off vehicles for new future model launches.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience in programming in 3 and 5 axis
- Competent with Hurco machinery and Delcam software
- Work to close tolerances
- Ensure consistent quality
- Write and modify CNC Programs
- Monitor CNC machinery when running
- Inspect his/her own work at regular intervals
- Prioritise work load
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- At least City and Guilds or NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3 in a relevant discipline
- A full automotive apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- Good time management
- Understanding of materials and best way to machine them
- Good attention to detail
- Candidates should be self-motivated, well organised with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexibility in working hours as per business needs.
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 7.30am -4pm, Friday 7.30am-12.30pm
Monday-Thursday 6am-2.15pm, Friday 6am-12pm
Monday-Thursday 1.30pm-9.45pm, Friday 11.30am-5.30pm
Please Note: The pay rates stated above are made up of three elements, Hourly pay rate, Holiday pay and Apex Recruitment's contribution to the payroll administrator's fee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job