KH Resourcing are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator to take responsibility for the machining and inspection of engineering components to correct standards and specifications.
• Receiving and interpreting engineering drawings and sketches to manufacture engineering components.
• Writing CNC machining and inspection programs.
• Manufacture and inspection of engineering components and packaging models.
• Turning, milling and grinding.
• CNC Turning using Fanuc controls (using Okuma Lathes) or CNC Milling using Heidenhain control systems (iTNC 530 controller).
• Delcam programming.
• PC Dmis inspection software.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship to City and Guilds or NVQ level 3, educated to HNC equivalent.
• Three years’ experience, working in a prototype manufacturing and development environment.
• One years’ experience inspecting components.
** If you are interested in this role please apply below including a brief overview of why you believe you are the ideal candidate for the position