We are looking for an experienced CNC PROGRAMMER/SETTER/OPERATORS.
Have you got experience with plastic?
Have you got experience creating 1offs?
Manufacturing quality components for many sectors.
Monday - Friday
Competitive salary circa 25k
- Candidates must have a solid background in engineering with a high standard of mental arithmetic. Apprentice trained preferred.
- Must be experienced with Fanuc or Haas controls and have the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to read & interpret engineering drawings. Understand and write CNC programmes and modify accordingly.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative whilst working adeptly & efficiently within time constraints.
- Experience in metal cutting & gauges/micrometers is essential as is a methodical approach with a keen eye for detail.
- Good capability to work part of a small team and must be reliable and committed.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to or contact Liam on