Experienced Sawyers wet polishers
Hours: 40 (8am-5pm) - overtime is available as and when required.
Salary: 30 - 34K Dependant on experience
£14-£16 per hour dependent on experience (negotiable increase for candidates with experience managing a workshop)
We are a well-established fabricator of quartz, granite, ceramic and marble kitchen and bathroom worktops.
We are looking for experienced and hard-working sawyers and wet polishers to join our expanding team. CNC experience would be a Bonus.
- Templating experience or experience using Correx
- Fitting/Installations experience - This includes running in, cutting joins or cutting in on site
- 5" Angle grinder experience
- Hand held sander experience
- Bridge saw experience - Especially being able to lay out the most economical way to cut the stone to ensure minimum wasteage
- Understanding how to cut different types of stone (Speeds of cutting etc)
- Forklift licence
- CNC Machine experience - Specifically 5 Axis. If you've used Cad or Cam then they should get to grips with our machine fairly quickly
- Wet polishing experience - Bevels, Pencil rounds, Ogee edging, mitred, laminated etc.
- Basic understanding of English
- Templating experience would be advantageous. Our workshop is based just outside Salisbury.
- Qualifications (desirable but not essential): Masonry, First Aid qualified, forklift license
- Desired experience: at least 1 year stone industry experience
All tools and PPE are supplied.
If this sawyers/wet polishers/CNC operator role sounds like the position for you apply today send your CV below!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'