Job Role: CNC Miller
Shift: Weekend Nights
Tenure: 12 weeks temporary to permanent
Salary: Up to £52,000
Metalis is working in partnership with a specialist engineering company involved in the design and manufacture of bespoke components for a wide range of industries, both in the UK and Europe.
We are actively recruiting for a CNC Miller to join an expanding team in Nottingham.
Duties of the CNC Miller:
- Programming, setting & operating CNC Milling machinery with Fanuc/ Mazatrol/ Haas controls.
- Using multi axis milling machinery such as Haas, Mazak, Doosan etc
- Work from technical drawings to produce precision components
- Inspection duties including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc
Experience of the CNC Miller:
- Ideally apprentice trained with over 5 years' precision machining experience.
- Must have experience with Fanuc, Mazatrol or Haas controls
- Experience performing programme edits
- Must be able to work to precision tolerances
- £50 - 52k
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- 6pm - 6am
- Permanent after 12 weeks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'