This is an exciting opportunity for a Time Served CNC Miller to join an established business
- Setting up and running jobs using information from engineering drawings.
- Setting/Operating and programming CNC Milling machines.
- Ensuring machine safety guidelines are being followed.
- Ensuring correct PPE is worn at all times.
- Being responsible for the production and scheduling of work.
- Monitoring product standards and supporting quality-control procedures.
- Maximising productivity, minimising downtime of machines.
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained throughout the machine shop.
- Must be a time served Miller
- Able to set, operate and programme machines.
- Machining background and general all round knowledge/experience.
- Self-disciplined and reliable.
- Excellent inter-personnel communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, determined, self-disciplined and reliable.
- Apprentice trained.
- Manufacture of development components in a tool room environment.
- Experience of Heidenhain controls
To be considered for this role please click "apply now" and submit a copy of your up to date CV.
- CNC MIller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'