CNC Programmer required to program, set and operate CNC machining centres in order to produce components to specification. My client, based in Glasgow, is currently looking for an experienced machinist who will be able to demonstrate keen ability to operate Fanuc controlled machinery. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long term career within an expanding and progressive company.
CNC Miller Position Overview
- Set and operate Fanuc controlled CNC Milling machines
- Generate CNC machine programmes
- Maintain quality
- Optimise machine utilisation and performance in order to create a more efficient work environment
- Ensuring safe working practices
- Assist in developing job cycle times for quotation purposes.
- Report breakdowns and machine malfunctions immediately
CNC Miller Position Requirements
- Previous CNC Milling experience vital
- Program & operate using FANUC or Mazatrol control on 3, 4 & 5 axes Machining Centres
- Previous CNC Programming experience (Fanuc)
- Strong experience with setting and operating CNC machines to produce complex components
- Flexible on working additional hours when required
CNC Miller Position Remuneration
- £13-£15ph dependent upon experience
- Working hours Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
- Day shifts ( some shift patterns depending on company requirements)
- Shift allowances at time and a third
- Over time paid Monday to Saturday time and a half / Sunday double time
- 28 Days Holiday (Inc BH)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'