CNC Miller - Setter, Operator
Permanent - Immediate Start Available
Good Hours Available
4 day working weekWith exceptional earning potential, with overtime regularly available and excellent overtimes rates. A CNC Miller (Setter/Operator) is required by successful; established specialist precision engineering company to set and run CNC milling machines as efficiently as possible, working to the Company instructions and drawings.
CNC Miller Main Responsibilities:
- Setting, operating of multi axis CNC Mills as efficiently as possible.
- Editing of programmes.
- Report any machine defects or breakdowns to line supervisor.
- Work to Company instructions and drawings.Key Tasks Defined
- Set, operate CNC Milling machines to operate at maximum output within safety guidelines.
- Carry out basic maintenance of machine, i.e. cleaning, filling with oil/coolant.
- Deburring of comps. in cycle where possible.
- Be able to inspect own work
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety.
Qualifications or knowledge Required:
- Mazak experience would be advantageous.
- Able to identify tooling and working methods to operate machine competently.
- Good knowledge of machine shop practices in milling, drilling and boring.
- Knowledge of CNC codes to effectively operate machine.
- A recognised engineering qualification would be advantageous.
Hours: 39-hour week, working over a 4 day week. Day Shift
Monday - Wednesday - 7.30am to 6.00pm & Thursday 7.30am to 5.00pm.
Day Shift Rate Guide: £10.00p/hr - £12.00p/hr + Overtime Rates
Good hours available
Permanent with immediate start
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
Sorry that we cannot contact all of you personally, but thanks in advance for your interest.
- CNC Miller
- CNC Machinist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job