- Must be able to programme , set and operate 3 and 4 axis machining centres and ideally be conversant with Heidenhain and Haas controls.
- Must be able to programme from engineering drawings directly onto the machines without the use of any CNC software and be able to work with the minimum amount of supervision to complete from drawing to finished component.
- Develop and Produce C.N.C. programmes for straight forward types of component for any machine in the section.
- Set and operate machines using existing or newly generated programmes.
- Assist or instruct other operatives with set ups tooling and cutting details as necessary in order to get the best benefit from programmes.
Contract Kind: Full time, Perm
Working Shifts: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Pay: DOE - £11 - £13
CNC. Heidenhain. HAAS. Milling. Miller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job