My Client, a leading Engineering company based in Basingstoke are looking to recruit a CMM Programmer on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proficient in a variety of inspection equipment including Programming of CMM’s, Vision systems, Roundness testing equipment and standard engineering and quality equipment.
- Responsible for writing and proving out own CMM programmes without supervision.
- Responsible for producing/interpreting and analysing CMM results.
- Liaising with all required interfaces in particular Design and Manufacturing Engineering as applicable.
- Working to time plans and priorities as agreed.
- Carrying out investigations as required.
- Assisting where required in quality improvement with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for assisting in all department tasks as required
- Maintenance / management of the current company CMM programmes.
- Assisting in the pursuit of companywide ownership and implementation of quality improvement and corrective action systems
- Keeping up to date of changing quality techniques and principles and where agreed convert those into company practice.
Qualifications, skills & training
- Ideally qualified to degree level or ONC/HNC equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in CMM programming role.
- MS Office experience to a minimum of intermediate level.
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal and analytical skills along with the ability to work as part of a team and or independently with minimum support.
- To be a strong and influential part of the quality team.
The role covers 36.5 hours per week on a standard dayshift. Salary is very much dependant on skill level and is between £40-45k per annum.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'