Cloud Events Coordinator
Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic, self-starter? Who would love the chance to progress your career and work with one of the world's leading internet search providers?
Would you like to be based in their innovative London offices, with free breakfast and lunch, on site gym, outdoor roof-top work spaces, spa facilities, sleep pods and many themed, comfortable and original working spaces? A good work / life balance is at the top of the priority list for this employer!
Role: EMEA Cloud Events Coordinator
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Our company is known for our innovative technologies, products and services - and for the people behind them. The team focuses on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future employee. The Talent Programs and Events team (as part of GPS) is focused on promoting our company as an exceptional place to work for experienced technical talent, building a robust and diverse pipeline of outstanding candidates, and collaborating cross-functionally and globally to build and refine partnerships and outreach.
As an EMEA Cloud Events Coordinator, Talent Programs & Events, you will support our team enthusiastically in making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships internally and externally or helping to cultivate the next generation of Cloud teams. You will be supporting the development of programs and events that will engage a targeted Cloud talent. As an expert in the talent needs of our business, you'll be an adviser to the extraordinary people you find, engage, and guide through the company's outreach programs and events.
- Assist Cloud specialist and partner in an organisation of various talent outreach programs and events.
- Become a lead generation expert for Cloud functional area by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Develop general and audience-specific messaging with the broader team, including stakeholders.
- Source and manage attendee lists for events.
- Provide outstanding engagement experience for the external audience and communicate effectively.
- Own and develop our leads management process and use metrics to measure the progress and successes of different programs.
- Coordinate swag, collateral, marketing materials and online materials (working with vendors or in-house contacts).
- Business degree or equivalent education.
- Ability to multitask and self-manage, maintain professional internal and external client relationships, and work with ambiguity and time constraints.
- Strong communication and excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Experience in project and event management and sourcing/lead generation, experience in recruitment is a plus.
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Event - Cloud - Coordinator - source - manage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"