Our client is a rapidly expanding Top 100 UK accountancy firm with offices in Essex and London.
We are working in partnership with this prestigious firm to recruit for a Cloud AssistantManager for their offices based in Essex/East London.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist with team management
- Run monthly / Weekly reports to keep up to date with Teams task progress on Vat returns / EC Sales / Bookkeeping / Management Accounts and deadlines are met.
- Liaise with PA’s when Year-end accounts are ready to be booked in Assist with (Cloud >Apprentice training academy manager)
- On-boarding clients and reviewing quarterly costs / feedback forms
- Attending Cloud events
- You should have experience producing management accounts, KPIs and preferably cash flow forecasts.
- You should also be able to use Xero extensively
- Futrli certified
- ACCA Qualified or Qualified by experience
- Practice experience
- Strong understanding of accountancy and tax principles
- Advisory skills
- Flexible working
- Vat Returns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job