BMI Sarum Road in Winchester is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Services Manager - Pharmacy to join their team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate required to deliver optimum skills including Oncology experience and support hospital to expand services to Outpatient Department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) registered, as a pharmacist, on the General Pharmaceutical Council register or a registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technicians register
- UK hospital experience within a hospital pharmacy department.
- Experience of managing a team & mentoring.
- Experience of managing a budget.
- Experience of audit.
- Able to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
- Good financial awareness and control.
- Anticipates, manages and monitors risks and deliverables and techniques, including interviewing, conducting performance reviews, performance coaching and formal HR processes.
Duties of this role include:
- To be responsible for the management and daily running of the pharmacy department.
- To co-ordinate and manage the safe and effective medicine management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
- Providing daily clinical direction and leadership for the pharmacy department.
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
- To manage 3rd party service providers where appropriate.
- To liaise with the Group Chief Pharmacist and members of the clinical steering group (and commercial managers) as appropriate.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job