WESolutions are recruiting on behalf of a well known and top Nursing Home group in the UK.
Our client are seeking an experienced Clinical Lead with either RMN or RNLD registration to join their home's management team based in Great Yarmouth.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shifts per week: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (+ covering floor shifts if needed)
- Work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents
you will be carrying out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners.
- Ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard ensuring the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.Criteria / Person Specification
- RNLD or RMN qualification with an active NMC pin,
- A proven track record of leading a nursing team in the delivery of person-centred care/ including planning/ implementing and evaluating,
- Experience of delivering quality clinical and person-first assessments,
- The ability to engage with the residence to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person-centred care,
- Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
- Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving residence and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
- Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues/ internal as well as external professionals/ families and visitors,
- You will be required to have had or be willing to have the COVID19 vaccination for this position.
- Care Plans
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'