Clinical Lead - TOP 20 CARE HOME WINNER 2017
£16.50 - £18.00 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RMN or RGN to join an established nursing team. Based near
You will be joining an established Clinical Team who already offers an outstanding service. The home provides brand new, purpose built residential and nursing care to residents with Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the assessment of the needs, development of programmes of care and for the implementation and evaluation of these programmes, ensuring that care activities are research based.
- To contribute to the management of the nursing services within the Home
- To take charge of the Home when required.
- To provide a high standard of clinical nursing within the Home.
- To participate and contribute to the teaching requirements of the Home.
- To participate in setting, maintaining and monitoring nursing standards to include training.
- RGN or RMN with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Managerial / supervisory experience and the ability to lead others in a clinical environment
If you are interested in this position, or would like to apply please send your CV to or call Rebecca on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job