Salary - £32,000 - £34,000 - (£51,840 OTE - Effective after COVID-19)
Location - Brighton, BN
Disciplines - Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD or CPN), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapists
A Clinical Assessor vacancy has arisen based within a Back-Office environment in Paisley, free on-site parking and easily accessible.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic healthcare professional who are seeking a new direction / challenge to work as part of team to conduct paper-based medical assessments of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) cases.
These roles are not affected by COVID-19; provisions and new training plans are in place to complete stages from home until restrictions ease.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clinically evaluate the route in which PIP applications are processed.
- Assess an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related health conditions.
- Conduct initial reviews of PIP cases.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Specialist Nurses and Consultants.
- Conduct customer-focused telephone assessments.
- Liaise with end of life services to prepare terminal illness cases.
- Carry out medical file work tasks and clinical information gathering where necessary.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Up to 50% home working (once training has been completed).
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs . co .uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Mental Health
- Occupational Therapist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'