Client Support Advisor
Salary: £££Competitive Salary (depending on experience) + Yearly Bonus & Full Company Benefits!
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be representing a growing, established company based in Southampton in recruiting a Client Support Advisor to join their team.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to continue their career within the Financial Services/Insurance industry as there will be plenty of career progression and promotion opportunities available in the future!!
This position is NOT working in a call / contact centre
As the Client Support Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting a team of Business Account Managers, assisting with day to day duties and administration tasks
- Speaking with existing business customers, setting up new policies and renewing or transferring existing ones
- Discussing policy renewals with existing clients and reviewing policies to maximise customer retention
- Handle clients claims and invoice queries via telephone and email
- Taking inbound calls from business customers, handling any questions or queries
- Generating quotations, creating new policies on the system and making sure all the necessary information is inputted on to the database
- Adhering to FCA guidelines and following compliance regulations
The Client Support Advisor Candidate:
- Must have previous customer services, support or administration experience from a financially regulated or financial services organisation such as insurance, banking, investments, mortgages or claims!
- Must have strong customer services and telephone skills.
- Will need to be an effective communicator with good written communication skills.
- Must have strong administration and IT skills.
- Will need to be a good team player and be well organised!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: customer services, customer service, administrator, administration, financial services, FCA, FSA, banking, insurance, claims, investments, mortgages, PMI, personal lines, financially regulated, support, coordinator, representative, advisor, executive, handler, full time, telephony, client service, portfolio
- customer services
- customer service
- financial services
- personal lines
- financially regulated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'