This Client Static Data Analyst role involves maintaining and distributing accurate data across the business a focus on Operations data. This includes client static data input, firm data input and assisting in the monitoring data quality and assurance. The main aim of the role is to develop a range of data skills to support the business ensuring that new data requirements can be met incorporating the appropriate governance and standards from the outset.
The financial services client based in the City of London is a UK-based wealth management firm which has been around for 90 years and has become an expert in managing family assets.
The main duties the Client Static Data Analyst will be carrying out are:
- Maintain/input reference data in the clients trade and settlement system, Figaro
- Perform data quality check processes to mitigate risk
- Investigate data discrepancies within Figaro
- Where necessary liaise with internal teams to ensure high level of data accuracy
- Ultimately become a point of contact and subject matter expert on data issues
- Assist the project/IT teams with testing data in regards Figaro releases and upgrades
- Help prepare and maintain standard operating procedures
The prepare-requisites for the Client Static Data Analyst will be carrying out are:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect organize and analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information accurately
- Competent with Excel-VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables
- A team player with good interpersonal skills/ability to build relationships
- Strong focus on consistency, accuracy and quality
- Industry knowledge - experience of Data Management desirable but not essential
- Pro-active, willing to question existing processes and procedures
Competitive salary (£25,000-£28,000)
Bonus and full benefits package
Supportive and collaborative culture
Flexible work life balance
Ability to work from home at your discretion
- data analyst
- data accuracy
- data issues
- reference data
- data discrepancies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'