Client Servicing Administrator
The job holder will provide efficient Adviser administration support and service as well as excellent service to existing clients. The successful candidate will have an IFA admin support background.
In return a competitive salary in a friendly working environment can be offered and a parking permit given for the full duration of the contract.
Daily tasks to include:
· Deal with correspondence to and from clients as necessary, bringing any issues to the attention of the adviser
· Communicating with clients on the anniversary of their policies, when any changes or updates are made to their policies i.e. RPI increases, missed payments, termination of policies.
· Process general policy administration i.e. amendments to names, address & titles, including informing relevant third parties
· Maintaining client files on Intelligent Office, ensuring all policies details are current and correct
· Processing death claims – liaising with the providers of the client’s policies from informing them of the death through to the time settlement is made.
· Notifying clients of their approaching reviews
· Preparing all documents required for reviews i.e. completed questionnaires and reports
· Creating summaries of client’s holdings, to include charting performance of funds and creating risk reports of each of the client’s holdings.
· Requesting from third parties any ad-hoc information required for meetings
· Any ad-hoc research requirements as advised by the adviser
· Scanning all files once complete
· Scanning of post once any action required is complete
The successful candidate will be working closely with the para-planning team and adviser.
Skills and experience required:
If you have the ability to work in a small team and have previous IFA Administration experience please get in touch today to find out more!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'