We are a lithographic, digital, continuous and wide format printer with modern purpose built facilities in Westhoughton, Greater Manchester.
PLEASE NOTE: To apply for this position you MUST have previous experience working in the printing sector, without this your application won't be considered.
An exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive group, the BHW Print Group Limited. We are looking for an internal Account / Sales Manager to help strengthen and develop our internal account management team, core competencies must include the ability to communicate strongly with a "customerfirst" attitude.
Main Duties will be, but not exclusively:
- Promote our services with existing and potential clients
- Responsible for growing the turnover and profitability of existing house accounts
- Target new accounts
- Provide a high standard of 'Customercare' to ensure customers receive the best service
- Price negotiation with customers
- Management of out sources products and services
- Stock control/management of customer stock (reports, sales orders)
- Liaising with production to ensure delivery dates are met
Experience and skills for this Account Manager role are...
- Proven track record
- Strong telesales skills
- Strong print knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Tharstern Management Information System preferable
- Previous print experience
- Exceptional customer care ethic and ability to build relationships at all levels
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Qualities needed this Account Manager role...
- Dynamic and motivated
- High level of organisational skills, able to deal with conflicting priorities and hit deadlines
- Demonstrates a 'cando’ attitude
- Flexible with the ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
- Exceptional in problem solving
- Hands-on person who can hit the ground running
- Account Management
- Customer Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job