Client Services Executive
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Support Executive to join our team. Based in the Cotswolds, you’ll be working in a beautiful countryside setting, in the coolest office around, working alongside our Candidate Attraction team. This will be an exciting and varied software support role, assisting with all aspects of client services. Your starting salary will be between £18000-£22000 per year, plus benefits and ongoing training.
Who are we?
LogicMelon is a leading provider of recruitment software solutions - our system processes around 4.5 million candidate applications every month, helping some of the largest recruiters in the UK. Working with our partners we provide unique candidate attraction services, including career microsites and targeted social media campaigns, to help businesses hire better candidates, faster. Maintaining strong relationships with job boards, we’re able to negotiate highly competitive rates in media to save our clients money.
Delivering a five-star customer service is at the heart of everything we do. Your time will be split between supporting our candidate attraction team in media set-up, and helping our current clients to understand and feel confident using LogicMelon’s software. Hours will be 9:00am to 5:30pm, and your day-to-day tasks will involve:
- Set up of media on behalf of clients, allocating credits and credentials
- Building a relationship with the job boards, creating a strong line of communication
- Monitoring client accounts for spend of credits, ensuring adverts are engaging/effective, and supporting with any issues
- Providing software support for related tickets
- Account management, overseeing client services
- Administration for all client services
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a friendly and positive person to join our welcoming team, helping us deliver on our promises. In addition to this, we’re after:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT savvy, confident using a wide range of computer software
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task effectively
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
We’re a fast-growing global tech company at the forefront of the recruitment industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our ongoing success, with great career development potential for someone who is motivated and enthusiastic. Previous experience isn’t an issue, as we’ll provide full on-site training of our systems and products, so you feel confident in helping our clients.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"