Client Services Director
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS13 1DJ
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 40 hours per week
Do you have a love of food and people? Are you passionate about helping brands achieve their marketing goals with great content?
Do you thrive when thinking strategically, leading a team and achieving client growth? This could be the role for you.
Who are we?
We are a leading creative content production company, shooting digital content for some of the UK’s leading food and beverage brands including M&S, Booths, Gordon’s Gin and Taylors of Harrogate.
We are continuing to grow our client portfolio and have gained a significant number of new business wins, so are looking to appoint a Client Director.
Client Services Director- What is the job?
The role is to lead and manage the Client Services team, be accountable for the profitability, direction and growth of accounts and lead on client liaison for designated accounts, ensuring an exceptional level of strategic thinking, client service and creative excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic direction and management of existing clients, setting the standard by which all accounts should be managed.
- Recruitment, management and development of the Client Services team.
- Implement and advocate best in class Client Service techniques and ethos throughout the business, continuingly assessing processes and platforms to ensure high levels of service and quality control.
- Creation of client development plans for key client accounts, identifying growth opportunities and ensuring we are producing commercially viable solutions.
- Build strong relationships with clients at a senior level and become a trusted and valued advisor and friend.
- Collaboration with our internal Production, Strategy and Creative departments to ensure successful project completion and client satisfaction.
- Champion brilliant briefs, interrogating client’s business and marketing objectives, to allow us to present comprehensive solutions. Ensure briefs are completed for all jobs and these are updated and referred to as jobs progress.
- Overall responsibility for the financial control of clients including profitability, accuracy of forecasting and reporting, late payment, as well as fee negotiation.
Client Services Director - Who are we looking for?
- You will have proven experience in a creative agency or marketing environment with substantial experience of client services and/or account management
- You will be an inspiring team player and leader, able to set department strategies and direction to create a motivated team of overachievers
- You will be a commercial thinker, results orientated, able to negotiate internally and externally, and be used to working to key business development metrics
- You will be a marketer with a genuine passion for creating marketing solutions, and excellent knowledge in content strategy and digital marketing to be able to talk to our clients credibly about their needs
- Your strengths will be in relationship management, able to earn respect quickly and have a natural ability to build rapport with clients to identify viable opportunities for growth
- You will have strong project management skills consistently looking to improve efficiencies
- You love talking to clients, you are curious and want to solve their problems. This is a real hands-on role where energy and positivity are essential to meet and exceed expectations
- You will be a confident and competent presenter, able to promote our services with credibility and passion
- You will pride yourself on excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload to meet client and business needs.
At Powerhouse we pride ourselves on our unique culture that focuses on creating a happy workplace where people are empowered to do their best work. We act responsibly, care for each other and the planet and want you to be able to show us how you embody these values in abundance! In return we offer you:
- An agile working policy - you choose when and where you work
- Christmas shut down in addition to your holiday allowance
- A vibrant and inclusive social events calendar. We are a social bunch and love to get out and about to build great team spirit. This includes a monthly activity, summer and Christmas parties
- Free refreshments all day every day and regular team lunches. With 7 studio kitchens there is always great food on offer
- Opportunity to play your part in working sustainably and help save our planet
- Designated budget for wellbeing initiatives such as yoga classes and support for mental health through our partnership with Able Futures
- Birthday and Christmas gifts
- Opportunity to give back - we work with local education partners to showcase careers in the creative sector
To apply please send your CV and cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role, what sets you apart from the competition and what your salary package expectations are.
We don’t want 'generic’ applications - you are unique so tell us why!
Deadline Monday 3rd January 2022
Strictly no agencies please
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'