International, innovative and fun loving medical communications agency are looking for a Client Services Director to join the team in London or Manchester. Salary to £85k with great holidays, bonus and many other perks!The Company
Large global group with a stable and loyal workforce. Have their own internal training and development division and loads of fun sociable events like BBQ's, parties, regular meals out, sports, baking and fancy-dress days!
- Innovative culture, they champion originality and creativity
- Work with clients at every stage of the product lifecycle
- Strong client partnerships
- Lots of work in the field of Oncology and Hep C
- International transfer opportunities available within this group due to their integrated global presence.
Support the client services team to ensure all Medical Communications activity achieve the greatest possible impact.
- Formulate intelligent, inventive and appropriate strategy and communications at any phase of the product lifecycle
- Maintain and harness effective client relationships.
- Providing strategic consultation throughout the project and beyond
- Ensure scientific integrity across a diverse range of projects including symposia, advisory boards, stand-alone meetings, comms platform development, phase 4 plans, MSL training materials and medical affairs materials.
A talented and enthusiastic Client Services Director with a wealth of account handling experience
- Open to Associate Client Services Director / Senior Account Directors looking to advance their career
- Competent managing large scale projects
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Enjoy working in a consultative role with clients
- Can offer scientific expertise and strategic understanding
This Client Services Director job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
- Account Director
- Medical communication jobs
- medical education jobs
- healthcare communication jobs
- careers in medical communications
- Client services director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job