An American creative brand merchandising firm based off Liverpool Street are looking for a Client Services Coordinator to join their fun yet hardworking team. They work with exciting brands including premier league football teams, beauty and FMCG clients.
Client Services Coordinator pays up to £24k depending on experience.
Client Services Coordinator:
* Support the account managers with delivery of projects.
* Attend client meetings with the account manager to understand the client needs and the brand.
* Create documents and paperwork management for sales proposals, correspondence and management reports.
* Update and maintain orders through internal computer system.
* Project and order management from start to finish to meet deadlines.
* Research, Create and maintain vendor relationships.
* Negotiate prices to maximise profits.
* Schedule and follow up on project deliverable's and shipments to ensure deadlines.
* Work as a team with sales, production, creative services, garment services, accounting, warehouse, etc to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
* 1-2 years of experience in sales or sales support
You will ideally have experience within merchandising and will be available for work immediately.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'