Client Services Coordinator
Do you want to work for an award-winning company who support employee progression?
Our Maidenhead based client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate with exceptional customer service and analytical skills who excels at building relationships
Working within the Client Team, this role is responsible for managing the logistics of a variety of workshops within a new client. The client services coordinator will act as a main point of contact for our Clients, and colleagues. You will co-ordinate plans, organise, administer and quality assure client workshops ensuring a seamless and first-class client experience.
Salary c£21,000 + excellent benefits including 22 days holiday (rising with service), discretionary bonus, healthcare & competitive pension
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a client services environment and managing large-scale client programmes
- Proven organisational and project management skills
- Proven IT skills and ability to analyse data/identify issues
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proven internal and external customer service/inter-personal skills
- Ability to be proactive, flexible, responsive and work under pressure and multi-task
- Be a Team Player
- Knowledge of Project Management Software would be desirable
Must be available on Tuesday 10th of April for interview
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job