Our client, a leading Fine Art Shipping company are looking for an experienced Client Account Manager to join their Export and Import Team.
- Manage an existing portfolio of Clients accounts, ranging from Interior Designers, Galleries and Private Individuals.
- Able to coordinate shipments via air and sea as well as coordinate storage accounts along with providing quotes to clients for these services.
- Liaise with agents and provide instructions for Exports and Imports.
- Liaise with our packing team to request specific packing for shipments
- Liaise with worldwide agents with instructions and monitor shipments through to delivery.
- Provide details to our accounts team to raise invoices for shipments.
- Look for opportunities when discussing shipments with clients to be able to provide hot leads to our business development team.
- Nurture and establish solid working relationships with our clients to ensure longevity of a client.
- Working in a busy environment, the candidate will need to be able to handle a high volume of account files and always be ready to react to client demands.
- Good knowledge of Export entries, Import entries, Commodity code and Customs Procedure Code.
- Experience with Imports under Temporary Admission, Bond, Home Use or Returning shipments.
- Experience with Exports using a variety of Customs Procedure Codes.
- Solid knowledge of CITES and Export Licence requirements and applications.
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established and respected high-end shipping company.
- International Shipping
- Shipping Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job