- Customer services busy fast paced environment dealing with high level calls and queries
- Previous office experience working for service provider in customer facing role
- Scheduling appointments and engineers on site
- Must be confident, Reliable, excellent time keeping
- Excellent communication skills and excellent telephone manner
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to multi task in high pressured environment
- Excellent organisational skills, Good general IT skills (Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills
- Knowledge of service IT software systems
- Ideally able to start asap
- Team player with good organisational skills
Thank you for your application - if you do have the experience we are looking for and match the job description or questions here please expect to receive a call within the next 48 hours. Unfortunately whilst we appreciate applications will come from a range of backgrounds with no relevant experience to our client’s roles - we cannot get back to those who have no matching or relevant skills the roles/requirements/skills needed as stated. All cvs however are held on the Reed website and you will be contacted should a suitable role to your skills become available. By sending your cv to this role you are agreeing to Newman Office Personnel representing you and putting your details forward to our client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"