Our daily job includes a lot of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. We are in daily touch with end customers as well as other teams and colleagues across Asia over phone, email or Skype. Communication is in English and Japanese when communicating with end customer.
This position is perfect for fresh graduates as well as experienced professionals who are looking for a new experience.
We are looking for:
• Japanese native speaker with fluent English (C1)
• With ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management, good organizational skills
• Someone who has technical thinking and is prepared for work with different tools and types of databasis
• Someone who is open to relocate to the Czech Republic (at least for the training) and to travel here few times a year for team meetings
• Experience in Fin-tech or/ and Forex is a big plus, but it’s not required
This will suit a pro-active person with a can-do attitude that will enjoy promoting our client as an employer of choice to the external recruitment marketplace, by providing information to candidates and delivering an excellent service and process.
As a Client Support Representative you will:
• Communicate on daily basis with Japanese clients via e-mail and Live Chat and help them with issues related to financial transactions, trading ...
• Make changes in the systems under request of the client
• Communicate and cooperate within company in English, translating documents
• Check documents, open partner accounts, commission reports
Our client offers:
• 4 weeks of holidays + sick days
• Salary above standard
• Possibility of home office/ remote office
• Meal allowances, free refreshment
• Budget for education and budget for electronics you need for work
• Help with relocation and with work permit process (Assistant is available for a help with anything related to work and also with personal things like with accommodation)
• Poossible internal growth
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Negotiable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
Looking forward to our cooperation
Gabriela Sakalova, REED – MSS
+420 602 780 613, firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job