If so – please read on:-
I am currently recruiting for one of my top clients, who are seeking high calibre candidates to join their Client Service arm, within a corporate contact centre.
The Client Service team respond proactively to resolve incoming phone call queries from both Independent Financial Advisers and direct customers. The role of the department is to provide support and information to customers investing with the company; to assist in resolving any queries; and to actively promote their products and services.
• Take incoming phone calls within agreed performance and quality standards
• Demonstrate high levels of customer focus
• Ensure calls are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
• Remain highly motivated and focused towards achieving set individual, department and company performance goals
• Always interact in a friendly and professional manner – making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate
• Explain relevant products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting the brand values
• Making outbound calls to customers and/or IFA’s to promote additional products and services and/or seek feedback
• Recognising ‘key signals’ from customers or enquirers so as to proactively promote products and services
• Utilise the “Treating Customers Fairly” framework, during the delivery of customer service solutions, including situations which require the correct escalation of a complaint
• Develop a strong understanding of products, procedures, systems and customer needs through receiving relevant training
• Comprehensive initial training and on-going professional development
• Free onsite parking / inclusive shuttle service from local train stations
• Subsidised onsite canteen / café
• Genuine progression prospects
• Opportunity for Overtime and Time and a Half pay
• Overtime and perks bring the overall package to about the £25,000 mark
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a corporate phone-based environment / call centre.
• Customer Service experience within the financial services e.g. Retail Banking, Insurance, Investments
• A-Levels or equivalent
• Ability to communicate clearly and articulately
• Comfortable in working in a structured environment
• Ability to work well under pressure and to take initiative to escalate issues as appropriate
• Confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
Please note: This role is based near Sutton, Surrey so you MUST be able to commute to either Sutton, Redhill or Kingswood train station.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job