Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading Investment Management firm based in Hove. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead an excellent team and create your own role.
As the Senior Client Reporting Analyst, you will Provide an exceptional level of relationship and SORP reporting support to pooled Institutional and Unit Trust clients. Acting as the first port of call for all enquiries managed by the Client Reporting Team, whilst developing and maintaining excellent working relations with internal key business areas at all times.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process please tell us.
- Preparing and checking regulatory reports, audit packs and data provision to clients, administrators and consultants
- Supervise and support the team in Hove; ensure ideas and issues are shared and keep an effective relationship with the London office team, ensuring regular updates are provided to the team and to line manager.
- Supporting the evolution of the Client Reporting Analyst role and the personal development of individuals in your team
- Attend team meetings and conference calls where required with the London office and take responsibility for projects, client reporting changes and operational meetings when opportunities arise.
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a pooled and segregated product range such as Equities, Fixed Income, Property, Multi Asset and Cash.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues and company views, enabling you to discuss talk through queries with clients and consultants.
- Identifying and implementing efficiencies as well as taking an active role in projects that will enhance client service and benefit the business.
- Manage end to end production and delivery processes within pre-set deadlines for your allocation of client audit and regulatory reports, providing wider service assistance as required by the team.
- Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries from start to finish, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong academic background
- IMC/IAQ - desirable but not essential
- An understanding the investment industry and of the different investment vehicle options
- Knowledge of current investment, market and economic issues
- Institutional (DB&DC) and Unit Trust investment product knowledge & index funds knowledge desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Excel (VBA desirable but not essential)
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Proactive and proven to work on own initiative
- Client focussed
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.