This position is based in a high performing Client Relations team and the main responsibilities include:
• Carry out day to day administrative tasks as part of the complaint and risk event life cycles to help
drive and deliver enhanced customer service levels.
• Fully demonstrate the ability to identify, receive, resolve or escalate early resolved complaints
• Demonstrate and maintain a high level of accuracy in all administration such that transactions are
completed efficiently and promptly.
• Complete basic investigation to review customer complaints, feedback and risk events, meeting
regulatory requirements and providing a fair customer outcome
• Assist in the oversight of all General Data Protection Regulation
This opportunity would be ideal for someone who has previous experience within a customer focused role, with strong communication skills and a strong teamwork ethic.
Please apply to Pure for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'